- Plural of peach
A peach is a type of fruit.
Peaches may refer to:
- Peaches (musician), an electroclash musician
- "Peaches" (song), by the rock group The Stranglers
- "Peaches" (Presidents of the United States of America song), by the band The Presidents of the United States of America
- Peaches, a 2004 movie starring Emma Lung as a teenage girl
- Peaches (erotic actress), a Hungarian porn star
- Peaches Geldof, daughter of Bob Geldof and Paula Yates
- Peaches & Herb, a 1970s vocalist duo
- The Peaches, a 1963 short film by Michael Gill, starring Juliet Harmer
- Lori Fullington, who wrestled as "Peaches"
- Peaches (Swedish Duo), Swedish child duo
- Grant "Peaches" Napear, A sports announcer and radio talk show host from Sacramento, CA.
Peaches is also:
peaches in Polish: Peaches